How to get US Apps on Apple TV using Best DNS Service
Click on BEST DNS SERVICE listed below first and signup for your free trial.
Sign up for your free trial of BEST DNS SERVICE here:
Make sure you get 3 green check marks in the account home before proceeding to step 1.
- Open up the Apple TV and go to the Settings > General > Network
- Then go ahead and select Wi-Fi for wireless network or Ethernet if you are using a wired connection. If you have not already setup a Wi-Fi connection you will have to choose your network and input your password for the Wi-Fi again if needed.
- Select Configure DNS and select Manual
- Enter following number and click Done: 185.037.037.037
- On the Network screen please verify that the DNS numbers you have just entered are present.
- To make sure the US Apps are present on your Apple TV please go to the Settings > General >iTunes Store > Location
- Select United States
- Go to settings and select Sleep now
- Go ahead and Unplug the Apple TV power cord
- Wait ten seconds
- Plug the cable back in on your Apple TV
Your apple TV box is now ready to use best DNS service with US apps outside of the USA.